Arrival at your Destination
CDC recommends travelers wear face masks while on aircraft and at airports. Know the rules before you travel.
- Once you arrive at your destination, CDC recommends you continue wearing a mask at the airport. This includes on shuttle buses, trams and any time you are outside your own vehicle on airport grounds.
- When retrieving your checked baggage or baggage from an overhead bin, only handle luggage that belongs to you.
- CDC recommends you continue to social distance, remaining 6 feet apart, wherever possible, both outdoors and indoors. Avoid crowding onto airport shuttles, trains, or buses. Allow extra time to get to your connecting flight or final destination.
- Practice good hygiene. Avoid touching your face, wash your hands frequently, and for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, and always cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- State, local, and territorial governments may have travel restrictions in place, including testing requirements, stay-at-home orders, and quarantine requirements upon arrival. Follow state, local, and territorial travel restrictions.
*All information developed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Last updated: Sunday, June 12, 2022