Aboard the Aircraft
CDC requires all travelers to wear face masks while on aircraft and at airports. Know the rules before you travel.
- Wear your mask aboard the aircraft, practice good sanitation, and maintain as much social distance as possible.
- Airlines have been enhancing their cleaning and passenger health protection protocols due to COVID-19, however, you may wish to bring antibacterial disinfecting wipes to sanitize your seat, your tray table, arm rests and seat belt. It is also suggested you that you have antibacterial disinfecting wipes to wipe down surfaces in rest rooms.
- Listen to airline staff and crew and pay special attention to boarding directions, safety briefings, and deplaning procedures.
- There may be limited food and beverage service on your flight, so pack and plan accordingly.
- For some international flights longer than four hours, certain international carriers may require passengers to change masks several times. Be sure to pack extra masks for yourself and your party in your carry-on.
- Limit your movement when onboard the airplane whenever feasible.
*All information developed in accordance with CDC guidelines.